Your voice and how well you use it, has a big impact on how others perceive you. In this blog post, we discuss some of the best online training courses that can help you master the use of your voice.
The following are the top online courses on Udemy that can help you master the use of your voice.
Voice Training – 30-Days to a More Confident Powerful Voice
A 30-day masterclass created by Peter Baker (a UK-based voice over coach, former BBC announcer and the voice on thousands of commercials, training films and more). Peter Baker has almost 40 years of experience in voice training, and this is the most popular course for voice training on Udemy.
The course aims to help you
- Develop a more rich, confident and authoritative voice within 30 days
- Retain your listener’s attention and keep them more engaged
- Make more powerful speeches that will make your audience want to listen to every word
- Create videos that better connect with your audience and force them to take action
The course comprises 35 lectures, with 5 hours of video content and additional downloadable material.
Voice Training – Develop A Deeper Voice in 7 Days or Less!
A focused course by Peter Baker ((a UK-based voice over coach, former BBC announcer and the voice on thousands of commercials, training films and more) that has a greater emphasis on developing a deeper voice. As compared to his Masterclass above, this course is more beneficial for people that are specifically seeking to deepen their voice.
The course will help you
- Discover how our voice is created, and how you can feel the vibrations and resonances in your own body to deepen your voice
- Daily exercises to ‘unlearn’ any bad speech habits and gain new confidence
- A proven 7-day plan to deepen your voice that works
- A list of exercises to help you deepen your voice, that includes a downloadable pdf
Spread over 7 days, this course includes 24 lectures, 2.5 hours of video content and additional downloadable resources.
Practical Voice Training: The Complete Package
Developed by Linda Taimre (an experienced instructor and coach, who combines voice training with psychology), the Practical Voice Training Course will help you
- Become more engaging when you speak, drawing people to listen to you
- Speak with a clearer, stronger voice
- Unlock the natural potential of your own voice and your vocal influence
- Be heard and understood in group conversations
- Speak for longer and louder with less vocal tiredness and strain
- Learn practical voice exercises that actually work
What makes this course unique, is the way Linda combines psychology and voice training in order to develop your voice. Psychology plays a major role in the manner in which you speak, and this is something which is well addressed in this course.
The course comprises 31 lectures spread across 2 hours of video content.
Other Blog Posts on Personality
Top 5 Books to Help you Gain Influence
Do you wish to have more power and influence? These 5 books that can help supercharge the influence you have over others.
Top 5 Books on Self Esteem
Low self-esteem can prove to be a significant barrier to your success and interpersonal relationships. These books help explain what causes your self-doubts and what you can do to raise your self-esteem.
Top 5 Books to help you Read People Better
Do you wish to learn how to learn what people are truly saying? Discover how to understand body language and other traits, to understand hidden non-verbal messages in the way people behave.
The Top Online Courses on Personality Improvement
A compilation of the top online courses that can help you improve your personality.